Laser Games

Hi to everyone!
We are looking for more games similar to the asteroid game in LD2000. Is there anyone out there developing such games or does anyone have games they can pass on or sell?

Thanks

Tim Bennett
Argon Animation Inc
www.argon.com.ph
Tel ++ 632 896 5494

Hi,

This is something I am working on, I was looking at LaserMAME but I can't seem to find it for download, so I am developing other vector games using the Pangolin SDK.

As soon as they are available, I'll send you guys a link.

Regards
Chris

Hi every one

I've developped recently a tetris game for the QM2000, the display is working (but quite slow), and the windows interface is really messy :p
I'm not sure we can optimize the frame rate of the game, but I'm working on it (maybe it would be good on 50 kpps scanners, we've got only 30kpps scanners ....). A final version will be ready within a month (but I'm still working on the frame rate, and can't find a solution yet ...)

Someone from our team is working on a Space Invaders game, but he just started, so it will not be ready soon ...

But if someone know C++, the QM2000 SDK is really simple to use, so don't hesitate to develop your own games :)

If somenone want a specific game game, don't hesitate to ask us, we are always looking for new ideas :)

PS : Bill, I will send you the first version of our tetris game soon, maybe you can help us on the framerate optimisation ... ;)

Hi Laserwave,

I am glad that you are getting along with the SDK. Regarding games, our programmer Don and I were discussing this the other day. Don says he wishes he had time to work on games, since it is something he finds to be very fun. Don formerly worked for Micrographics, and other game companies...

Don is a master C++ programmer, and he is also quite good at optimizing things. Don is principally responsible for the code in the LD2000 Network, and also the major differences we saw between Showtime version 2.0 and previous versions.

Best regards,

William Benner

Back