Laser Show Fesival in Ukraine -- Calling All Laserists

Pangolin

Staff member
The following was sent to me from Mr. Igor Skalskyy, from the company Techart in Ukraine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear colleagues!

In 2008, the first noncommercial Laser Show Festival was hold in Ukraine. At that time, many laser show professionals participated in it, including:

* Laser vario Rakurs Russia, Ryazan www.laservr.ru
* Lasermaster www.lasermaster.ru Russia, St. Petersburg
* Studio laser Ukraine, Kyiv
* Original color www.lasershow.dp.ua Ukraine, Dnepropetrovsk
* Mediam Poland www.pangolin.pl
* Dream Laser www.dreamlaser.ru Russia, Nizhniy Novgorod
* Laser show systems LSS www.lssmoscow.ru Russia, Moscow
* Kvant www.kwant.sk Slovakia, Bratislava
* Eastlight Germany www.eastlight.eu

This year, a qualifying round of the 5th anniversary of this Laser Show Festival "Otrokiv" will be held. Final judging for the entries will be on August 18.

We invite you to participate!
We offer you:
- An unique opportunity to meet and exchange experiences with colleagues from around the world.
- An outstanding chance to demonstrate your achievements and creativity.
- A possibility to once again assert itself as a leading company in laser shows.
- An opportunity to ensure the development of culture and contemporary art.

You can take part in the festival in person or send laser show materials directly to me by e-mail.

Requirements for submission of laser shows for the festival and placement of devices:
Files should be in normal Pangolin-format (i.e. SHS and LDS files, that are not secured)
zone1 - graphics on screen 1st channel
zone2 - graphics on screen and 2nd channel
zone4 - central beams
zone6 - side beams

Laser shows will be played back using LD2000 or BEYOND with 4 channels of QM000.

The graphics portion will be produced by two 6 watt lasers. Graphic screen size is 8 by 8 meters, and projection distance is 35 meters.

The central beam projector is 15 watts.

The side beam projectors are each 12 watts.

Music files in MP3 format are accepted.

For larger files, please use a file hosting service, such as depositfiles.com, rapidshare.com or letitbit.net

Questions and suggestions should be sent to:
art@techart.com.ua
techart10@gmail.com

The festival program will be announced at www.techart.com.ua and www.otrokiv.org.

Back