Laser & Video using one single external proyector

wxdropp

Hi;
I have one single external projector (HDMI for example) connected to my PC. Let say Monitor 2
I want to control with Timeline (I'm using Beyond Ultimate) the external proyector (full screen) laser projection and video projection but not both together, sometime laser projection and sometime video.
I created EMUlaser and video.
How I can switch between both in order to have one projecting went I want?
I created Emulaser and a video window as well. I can see with pangoscript that both have object properties.
Left, Top, Left, right and visible. I guess I believe I can control which window can be visible using the visible property but I can`t control on what monitor to project. Every time when I change the property "visible" to true it appears in the monitor 1 or other but not in the monitor I want.
Any suggestion how to do this?.
I believe with one external projector you can use it (full screen) as a laser projector and as a video projector. Is this possible?

Thanks

Walter D.

So 1 external screen that both serve Video and EMUlaser.
Both need to go to 1 destination, but you need to switch between windows?
Am I understanding that correctly?

Hi Bob;
Yes 1 external screen that both serve Video and EMULaser.
Both need to go to 1 destination (the external screen or monitor) in full screen (This is important) and switching between windows.

Regards

walter D.

At the moment this is not possible as far as I know.
I will put the request at development, however if and or when it will be introduced, I cannot say at the moment.

Back