Latest firmware

Hi Cruch..

I believe it is.

If you download the latest Quickshow or Beyond, it will always upgrade your firmware if it needs to be upgraded.

The software determines that it self.

Thanks for the info.
I got an LG i3 cpu, 4 gb ram, with windows 7 home 64bit.

Downloaded the latest QS and installed the drivers for FB3 (64bit drivers)

When I open the QS software and tries to display an image, it dissconnects the FB3 controller...and reconnect...dissconect all time. And windows says there are a problem

I tried to remove the drivers and removed the cable and plug in the cable again and pointed the drivers inside the QS folder. (not used windows 7 drivers)

problem iss still there.
any ideas?

Can you try another USB cable and another USB port?

If there is an USB hub in between, it could be the case that you need an powered usb hub, depending other equipment on that same hub.

No usb hub. I tried to install QS on another computer with windows 7,
Tried 3 cables, same problem.

Will install windows XP on my laptops later and test it.

If you tried on another computer (and another USB cable) and the issue still exisits it might be time to have the FB3 looked at by our Service Center. Very rarely will an issue follow the hardware when "moved" when it is "not" the hardware. Are you seeing any "power" warnings concerning USB power from Windows?

The FB3 has own power supply.
I tried the QS on a windows XP and it worked there with no problems.
Why will it not work on win 7?

Strange problem...

I guess I will have to test this then. :rolleyes: Can you send me a screen shot of the error you got on the Windows 7 computer (assuming you can reproduce it now that the firware has been updated)?

I have done a clean install of windows 7 home 64bit on my LG P210(i3) laptop.
All updates of windows and all drivers installed.
Downloaded QS and pointed the FB3 drivers to QS driver folder, 64bit version.

In QS it looks fine until I press the "Enable Laser Output" button
what ever I choose to display in QS, the FB3 disconnects and reconnects...until a point it says there are som problem with the usb controller.

I tried this also on another win7 home. same problem.

But, when I use QS on a old windows XP laptop (FS lifebook P1510)..there is no problem at all.

I tried to install XP on this laptop, but there are no driversupports for this laptop in xp.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 11
After a while on windows xp, i get the same problems.
I will send it to pangolin for check.

Regards

Yea, that seems hardware related to me if the issue is "moving" around to other computers. Having Francesco check it out is the best option from here. :D

OMG, i have the exact same issue.

Allready have the second device here from teh supplier with the same Issue as well. If you have any News, Fixes anything, please let me know.. this is driving me insane.

Best Regards
Franziskus

Back