LCADAT won't launch

Hektek

Beta Tester
When I try to launch the LD2000 version of LCADAT I get a pop-up window that says "QM2000 Board Not Found, Program can not continue". But I am able to run LD and Showtime just fine, and both my PCI QM2000 boards are visible in the 'About Showtime' window.

I re-installed 'Setup_LD2000_RC1.exe' and LCADAT. And have turned off the PC and rebooted a few times.

Any ideas on what might cause this issue, and how to fix it?

It's because of the 5.6 update.
They made changes in the communication with the QM2000
All programs need to be updated to work with the new version and LC-adat doesn't get updated with it.

There are around 14,000 people who are registered users of LD2000, and today we estimate that only 2 out of the 14,000 use LC-ADAT on a "regular" basis (with one out of the two using it only once per year)... Because of this, yes, LC-ADAT doesn't seem like a very high priority... Moreover, a more recent and more capable version of LC-ADAT is actually also built into BEYOND, thus making it even easier for the people who need to use this kind of tool.

Nevertheless, we thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we've started recompiling LC-ADAT to work with the latest version of LD2000.

Please contact us directly to obtain the latest version.

Best regards,

William Benner

There is an updated LCADAT that will be added to the next LD2000 installer. Contact Pangolin to get the file if you need it.

Back