LD2000 intro question

whitetiger

Hi!
I want to buy LD2000 intro but I have a question. If I want to import a 3d object in the software ad use it (for example a 3d wave that than I want to animate with a rotation), can I do that?
Thank you!!!!

Bye

Hi White Tiger,

Thanks for contacting us. All versions of LD2000 support import of many different laser formats. I think there are over 10 different laser related formats (off the top of my head, X29, LaserMax, AURA/Laser Fantasy, Lasergraph DSP, Phoenix, ILDA, three separate Pangolin formats, and a few others that I just can't think of right now). So assuming the 3D object you want to import is in a laser format, the chances are that you will be able to load them in as a frame.

Within LD2000 Intro, there is an "autorotate" feature that you can use to rotate the image and see it in 3D. Within Showtime, you can use full 3D rotations, movement, etc. Even movement of the camera is possible within LD2000 Intro.

The only restrictions we have in LD2000 Intro are on original CREATION of a 3D frame. But if you import a 3D frame that has already been created (or load one from our huge library), there is no problem to use it in any way you wish.

Best regards,

William Benner

Hi,

You should find that in the Effect Editor. If you click a button the "ADD ACTION", you will see a button that says Visible Points. I believe it is in the second column of buttons, downward.

Best regards,

William Benner

Back