on programmed shows, we use ld2000 and a small part Beyond. Now our question,
is there any Version of Beyond, which is possible to load ld2000
shows in Beyond? If this would be possible, the next problem of setting
the Zones for both products wouldn´t be necessary. It would save a lot
of time at the place of Event.

Thanks

Jedi

Ha!

I have found the Import at theShow Editor.
I looked previously only in the Show Player.
It works fine, assign the zones to the tracks, ready!!

Import of ST2000 shows is available, take a look at Timeline mode, menu File. It is recommended to use the latest build - 699, it has adjustments in import.

Projection zones of BEYOND are independent from LD2000. If you want to use two systems together, then you need to setup zones for each system personally.

It is not recommended to use two systems at the same time (LD/ST and BEYOND). BEYOND retune some QM2000 settings.

One more detail regarding import. There is menu "Bulk Import Showtime Shows..." in Timeline main menu. It allow process multiple shows at once. Import once and after that create a list in show player.

Best Regards,
Alexey.

I have a problem after importing the show; if I want to copy some events and paste them into a new beyond show
if i copy and paste them one at a time, works
but if I copy multiple events and paste them, they replace all frames, the 'animation is correct but the frames are replaced, all with the same frame

Import

The Import function of LD2K shows works fine..Although I have found sometimes the reset track effect in the imported timeline on Beyong needs tweaking

Also images with extreme perspective settings, under 10 that move in the Z axis outside of the normal 100 range, don't display correctly.

copy and paste frome shs to beyond

hi Alexey,
I tried the version 699 and continues to make the same mistake; if I copy and paste events from showtime show, paste with the same frame for all events , this does not happen if I do the same thing with 2 beyond the show. I uploaded a video where you understand what's going on

https://youtu.be/vIk2O3YIFP8

Lorenzo

We appreciate your feedback.

To solve the problem, we did some initial work in builds starting around 750, and I can confirm that in BEYOND 2.1 build 784 the problem is fixed.

Best regards,

William Benner

Same problem!

We appreciate your feedback.

To solve the problem, we did some initial work in builds starting around 750, and I can confirm that in BEYOND 2.1 build 784 the problem is fixed.

Best regards,

William Benner

Hello William,
I have came accross the same questions,and I want to know when will the BEYOND 2.1 build 784 can be downloaded.
Thank you.:)

Alexhu

Back