Live!

Peter

Hi, what are the chances of getting an option built into Live! so that when you change page it does not stop scanning the previous cue, it changes when you select the next cue.

Currently at times, i need to be very quick in remembering the position of the cue that i am after, so that the show does not appear to stop!

Thanks,

Hey Peter,

As Hugo stated, Livepro IS your answer. Live! was designed as an easy to use, simple, but powerful controller for the majority of laser applications. Though when a user of Live! gets to a point where they say, "hey, Id like something more", then Live "PRO" is for you!

What version QM2000 do you have? Its free for Pro users, for basic and intro there is a cost, but its more value for money Ive seen in anything.

If you eventually plan to upgrade to LD2000 Pro, Bill said the money you pay now for LivePro will be credited towards your LD2000 upgrade.

He is very fair with the upgrade path...

Eric

I am currently using Basic. I do intend to purchase a copy of LivePro when it is released, but i feal that this one option would be a very easy to make, and usefull modification. For the majority of the work we do, Live its self is sufficiant, but with this stop when changing page issue, it is difficult to make the show flow.

Back