LiveQuick point types

smokeAndMirrors

When I add shapes / points / lines in the LiveQuick editor, and look at the types of the points in that odd row under the edit window, they come up as type "Vector". However when I examine some of the presets, their properties show "directed point". What's the difference?

Whenever you "Add" content using the editor in QuickShow, the additional content will indeed be vector, and not point. Vector is easier for humans to edit. In fact, QS is the only program in the world that offers such advanced "mixed frames" and the ability to mix point and vector right in the same frame.

Regarding your comment about "direct point", I am afraid I don't know what you're talking about, but we would like to understand this better, since, if you have questions, other users might be confused as well. Please contact us through direct email and send us a screen shot, so that we can fully understand the question, and then take appropriate actions. You can contact us by email using our on-line form at www.pangolin.com/contact

Best regards,

William Benner

Back