Low frame rate

Billy Zee

Windows 10 64, 8gb, i5 2540m, FB3. Quickshow 5 is the only program installed. 25% cpu usage. All animations are set to mouse over. Scanners set to 30,000 if I Lower them to 20,000 fps drops to 0.

My output FPS run from 10-50 what is causing this low frame rate.

Hi, Billy!
It seemed that you were confusing the concepts a little.
When we talk about scanners and the parameter 30000, we mean the number of points per second (pps, not fps)
About fps (frame rate per second) this is the frequency that we see in the bottom panel of the program and its value depends on the number of points in your content and the normal value starts from 22...25 fps

If you see this value near 10 fps, then this is a really low value and it means a very large number of points in the content.
Output reduction of the number of points or output of content by several laser projectors.

Hi, Billy!
It seemed that you were confusing the concepts a little.
When we talk about scanners and the parameter 30000, we mean the number of points per second (pps, not fps)
About fps (frame rate per second) this is the frequency that we see in the bottom panel of the program and its value depends on the number of points in your content and the normal value starts from 22...25 fps

If you see this value near 10 fps, then this is a really low value and it means a very large number of points in the content.
Output reduction of the number of points or output of content by several laser projectors.

The fps at the bottom of the screen goes as low as 0 and the laser output stops and needs to be restarted.. If I slow the scanners down to 20,000 pps the frame rate of zero happens and the laser output stops and needs to be restarted. this is all with stock qs animations.

Ok, Billy!
Please make a video, upload it to a file sharing service (for example Dropbox) and send a link to the video to support at pangolin dot com.

Back