Multimedia player question

whitetiger

Hi,
I have a show and a video loaded in the multimedia player. I want to know how I can show only the video during the show on a video projector.
Thanks

Hi,

I'd say, pull out your cable to your laser and run the show -if you do not need the laser but want not to change the programming -.

Or insert a blackout frame into the show with the duration of the video, then the lasers will not do anything during playback.

Peter

If you have the Preview Window open, and go into "Options", you should see an option whereby you can direct output only to the preview window and not to the laser. This may help.

Note that when you close the preview window, output to the laser will resume. Or you can manually resume laser output by re-enabling it in the "Options" menu.

Best regards,

William Benner

Hello, if you want to "output" just the video signal and not the usual "windows desktop", you should use a RealMagic Hollywood DVD Plus PCI board, but
1) you can find it only through Ebay
2) it works just with MPEG video files (as it's the video format of DVDs at the beginning).
In this way you can play lasershows linked/syncronized to video.
Note: another thing, you will not have any preview. Pangolin will show a blanked/black frame, but it works. You can connect then the video-board S-Video out directly to video projector. The signal will be out perfect, just the video-signal.
Better then if you use DVD format like 720x576px frame size.

Hope this can help.

"laserzag"
Giuseppe Zagaria

Back