Music for LD2000 shows

Cruch

I have seen the pangolins wishlist on Amazon.com but there is only 2 cds there.
Millennium Celebration Album and
Thriller.

Is there an complet list somewere?

THanks

We are very close to making deals with the record labels, that would allow us to distribute one or more compilation CDs along with our software. Stay tuned for more information about this!!

Bill

We are very close to making deals with the record labels, that would allow us to distribute one or more compilation CDs along with our software. Stay tuned for more information about this!!

Bill

That would be great I have been having a hard time hunting down some of the music to the shows. I have music for just over half the shows and have spent about $200 so far. :eek:

I will also guess the price will be a bit higher for the pangolin systems including songs ?

Hi Cruch,

Historically, we have continually added value to the LD2000 system, while not continually raising the price. With that said, we are exploring two separate options for music. One option is that music companies are creating a compilation CD for us. We would include this compilation CD for free with our system. A second option will be to purchaes compilation CDs from one of our clients who has attained a special music rights arrangement. Clients who have been with Pangolin for a long time might remember the "Inspired by Pangolin" disk set that Richard Gonsalves was distributing. When Richard was distributing the disk set, I think he charged something like $100.

In any event, you can rest assured that Pangolin clients always get a very good deal!!

Best regards,

William Benner

Back