New DMX features in Beyond Ultimate

Garrett_502

Any ideas when the new DMX features (groups, etc..) in Beyond Ultimate 2.1 will be available? It says they are under construction.

Right now the accent on preparation of a solid build with new FB4 related features. Right after that a time to polish DMX related areas. Do not hesitate to contact me with details, we may provide an early builds for a test.

Best Regards,
Alexey

Hi I ám also verry interested in the extra DMX features. In which Beyond license will this be aviable?(essential advanced or ultimate). When looking at the software upgrade site it looks like it is comming in the ultimate edition? Maybe an idea to make the dmx an seperate option? or at least in the advanced or essential version.

Keep up the good work :)

dmx workflow

hi all,
about the DMX in Beyond, I saw the fixture tab, but where i can upload the fixtures? there is a way to work in DMX without moving each channel?
for example by making groups, shifting channels of a DMX sequence?
maybe with pangoscript?
Lorenzo

That's what many of us are waiting on Lorenzo. These features are supposed to be implemented in to Beyond Ultimate soon. I believe they are still testing these features. Right now the DMX features are pretty limited, and everything has to be done the "hard" way. If you want more control over DMX, you will probably want to use dedicated DMX software and run it alongside Beyond. You can always trigger DMX software over midi, or using timecode.

Back