new upgrade version of LD2000 not run

LjMrBubi

hiim install a disk version of LD2000 on my pc,and it is ok,after im install a version 550 it run ok when it arrive at 100%,it "not responding" and LD2000 not run...im re-download the latest version 550,and same problem,im install the 503 and same problem,im reinstall the disk verion,and run ok ...why ??
Im buy new HDD SSD but when im trasportin my pc and if recive a collision,it not have a problem.
The SO is win7 ultimate 64 ,8gb ram 120Gb hdd
thanks preview for your help.

try instaling the right driver
you can download it from the same page where the LD update is

the driver of qm2000 ?? i have downloaded it,and now qm2000 run(now) on beyond and LD2000 disk version,my problem is the upgrade at 50 version if when arrived at 100% lock and in the same time im press mouse on top of square,appere (not responding) but only at 100% not first

Some questions are difficult to answer in a forum post. There can be perhaps 1000 answers to your question above, and, unfortunately, the information you provided is not instructive so we can narrow this 1000 possibilities to 100 or so.

For this kind of question, we would prefer direct contact. Please contact us directly at one of our offices, all of which you can find listed here:
http://www.pangolin.com/aboutpangolin.htm#Contact_information

We will be able to ask questions on the telephone and, if necessary, dial into your computer and find the problem.

Best regards,

William Benner

Back