newbie need some "Basic" crash info...

Sylvain

:confused: We got the "LD2000 intro"
and I never touch a Laser before but managed to play some "Frame" in format .LDA from the LD2000,
my main question is could someone explain to me in "english ;) " how to select some of those \frame\3d\DOME.LDA and some other one and making them playable with the "autoplay 2000" format .sho or .SHS

and could you please explain what are the extention files for Pangolin exp: .lda .shs & all please.

Thank you
(go easy on me! I'm a newbie)

(PS do you guy give discount on Advil?) :)

[ March 05, 2003, 12:32 AM: Message edited by: Sylvain ]

Hello Sylvain,

I am hoping that others may jump in here with a lot more text and give you a real and direct answer to your question.

But now let me just say that it appears that you are in dyer need for training!!! We are working on a tutorial DVD which would certainly go a long way to teaching you what you need to do, but nevertheless I would recommend that you attend a training session, either at a local dealer or somewhere else. We can offer training here in Florida if you can make the trek. Otherwise there are really qualified dealers all around the world who can offer this service.

Bill

will the dealer that I bought my Laser will notify me of that DVD?

PS is it possible to break down an animated .gif
and making it into .SHS file?

thank you.

in answer to your gif question, not directly. You would need to use something like TraceIT to do that!

Hey Sylvain,

I'm suprised Bill didn't mention it earlier... There are some great help files written to explain the functions of showtime and LD. hehehe

But as far as file extentions go:
.shs = the file with the show's timeline info
.lds = the file with the frames you create
.sh1 = the backup of the previous version of the show prior to the most recent save
.ld1 = similar backup of the frame file
.sho = the older QM32 show file
.ldb = the older QM32 frame file
.ild = ilda standard frame file

:) these are the most likely file extensions that you will have to deal with.
.lda is from the old Amiga computer days, and I'll bet you a dancing bannana that you won't ever need to use it. :N

hope this helps!

Back