Newly downloaded TraceIT doesn't start

Marcel B

Hello,

I have downloaded the TracIT file but unfortunately after agreeing to the license just a window pops up telling me an error occurred. I have filled in the form that goes with the alert to report this error but sending it just reports another error: that the message couldn't been sent. After closing the message and restarting TraceIT there pops up sort of a small info window as you always have it with starting an application. I guess it tells something about the program itself during its loading but it just disappears just a few parts of a second after popping up and nothing else happens. This happens also, when I have rebooted the computer, when the internet connection is on, and LD2000 as well as ST2000 is running.
I work with Windows XP Media Center Edition on a laptop computer and a LD2000 Pro in a QM2000.net. I tried running TraceIT with the LD2000 and ST2000 running as well as shut down - it's all the same result.

Any idea? Thanks!

Marcel

Did Pangolin send you a QM2000 version of TraceIT, or did you download it from the "Update files" page of the web site?

That one is for the FB3...

Don't know if it's still available -
I believe that is part of the "LAStudio" suite that is discontinued.

But, worth at try - drop them an e-mail and see what happens...:)

TraceIT is already part of the LD2000 update. You do not need a separate link for TraceIT. Just install LD2000 install media or the LD2000 update found on our web site, and TraceIT will be installed.

Guess that explains why I still have it -
the memory banks aren't as sharp as they used to be! :eek: :p

Back