Pangolin fb3 se/xe - quickshow package - new

Cant understand the fuss over this product, looks like a re-hashed version of the free version of software that Neo Lasers used to give away with its lasers.

Cant understand the fuss over this product, looks like a re-hashed version of the free version of software that Neo Lasers used to give away with its lasers.

SO -
Why are you advertising this on your web site - even with the "Withdrawn for sale" notice and all - when you obviously have no real working knowledge of the software?

Just two brief notes.

1. There has been a tremendous market response to QuickShow and, as a result of several back-to-back large orders coming in, we currently do not have stock on FB3-XE. We are working to accelerate our production and also to replenish our stock. (This happens with Pangolin products from time to time. Sometimes demand overwhelms our stock...)

2. We have terminated the arrangement with DJ Traximus, and he will no longer be selling Pangolin products. Apparently as a result, he's now making some.... ummm.... unusual posts...

Best regards,

William Benner

Thats a bit petty :( Your clearly floating on another planet - Quickshow is awesome, its also being improved by Pangolin, for Pangolin users like myself, entirely free of charge! I investigated long and hard to find the best, and for the price the FB3, along with all of the included software is simply the best on the market! By a long way too.

According to his last post on Photonlexicon, djtraximus has moved on to different things and no longer in the laser business...

The free software you got from Neo-Neon was an OEM product made by pangolin. It was never "free" per say, instead it was covered in the cost of the sale.

Since then, Pangolin have revolutionised this wonderful peice of software. By doing so, pangolin is now able to cater for a once "cheaper end" of the market by supplying a high end user interface, easy to use and less technically minded. Perfect for nightclubs and plug and play users.

Although most people can program their own shows and create animations with this software, it also allows resellers / distributors to up sell after sales service such as updates of workspaces. Perfect if you want to maintain customer relations.

Funny part is that I remember Traximus calling me at 3am in the morning crying that he couldn't get Cypher Live Pro to work (Neo-Neon's OEM product supplied with it's projectors). It turns out he never really knew how the software worked, so i highly doubt he event knows the difference between Cypher Live and Quick LIve.

Im not one to bag companies, but sometimes, you have to seperate the dummies from the pack.

Back