Pangolin Show Site

I like some help please.
i go to the Pangolin Show Site , down the QS files i want .
then i go to open them in QS, i get all the frames but i don't get the audio file them it don't see work, but the frames play with out audio.
how do i fix problem please .
thanks
andy

Due to copyright issues, you will get very few shows that include the audio files. You will need to acquire the music file on your own; there is usually a text file included with the show file that should suggest what music file goes best with the show.

Due to copyright issues, you will get very few shows that include the audio files. You will need to acquire the music file on your own; there is usually a text file included with the show file that should suggest what music file goes best with the show.

thanks for that i will look into it more

Maybe a strange question but 2 days ago i have make an account on this but i still have no acception of the administrator. So i can't log in or see the showfiles.

How long time takes the acceptation ?

Maybe a strange question but 2 days ago i have make an account on this but i still have no acception of the administrator. So i can't log in or see the showfiles.

How long time takes the acceptation ?
Activation is done by email. You should have received an email where you can click on a link to activate this. Please contact me bob at pangolin dot com , so i can check out what is going on.

Back