Kevin S

Hi all,

I'm trying to make a playlist of shows(songs) in the beyond playlist, but i want the shows to be offset by several seconds. Is there an easy way to do this?
I know i can use PangoScript to have each show play at a specific system time, but i'd like to make the timing relative to each show, instead of relative to the pc time. This way i don't have to change the script whenever i want to play it.
I also tried fiddling with the time code settings of each show, but to no avail, as i am unsure how those work. Is this the way to go about it? Or am i going to have to add blank shows in between my actual shows? (I'd like to avoid this last option..)

Thanks for the help,
Kevin

Hi Kevin,

Easy way is exactly the way you want to avoid. Play List is a list of shows. When you want to inject some empty space, what actually is instruction...it looks like option, but indeed this is direction to list of instructions like - play show, wait, play show wait, and so on. So, this is sequence of commands, or a script. It is easier to work on script instead of adding some empty show? I dont think so. Should we change logic of play list and add more options if we already have script? It also seems as not the best way to go.

In fact, you have 3 options - insert empty show, or use PangoScript, or implement logic somewhere else and send commands into BEYOND form there.

Best Regards,
Alexey

Back