Possible Bug entering values

Hi, you are entering values over the limit of slider. Check the slider range by means of moving it to max left and mar right position. Enter value in range, and out of range. Anyway, what I see on the video - QS limit entered value to the range of slider. This is exactly what should happen.

Ok, so if i want to enter a value of 35.5, what can i do ?

I tried many ways, if i´m not wrong, in Beyond works different, i can put any value i want by hand.

Hi, you are entering values over the limit of slider. Check the slider range by means of moving it to max left and mar right position. Enter value in range, and out of range. Anyway, what I see on the video - QS limit entered value to the range of slider. This is exactly what should happen.

Are you sure about that ?, has anyone tried this?.

I have tried all the possibilities and I still can not introduce values.

Recently updated via software to version 1143, now i can´t load the timeline shows properly, Workspace loading works good, any idea ?

I was trying to look on the log file, but i cannot see nothing with a text editor, just crazy characters, log files are encrypted ?

Please send log files over to us through Support at pangolin dot com and please include the show file that you where using.

Back