LAser controller non connected
The laser controller that correspond with LICENSE.BMP is not connected

But below i have:
LASER HARDWARE DETECTED: 55322 FB3 Series

Quickshow work perfectly

CAn u help me?

i have bought yers ago LD2000 with qm2000.net with Beyond

let me know

I have problem with new version beyond. I use parallels in mac, previous versions is working good. But BEYOND699 show me this.
683764d1200b.png

Hello today i have installed Beyond in a new Netbook with Windows 8.1

When i start Beyond i have the message:

PROPER LICENS NOT FOUND
LAser controller non connected
The laser controller that correspond with LICENSE.BMP is not connected

But below i have:
LASER HARDWARE DETECTED: 55322 FB3 Series

Quickshow work perfectly

CAn u help me?

i have bought yers ago LD2000 with qm2000.net with Beyond

let me know

Please contact us directly. Then we can figure out whats going wrong.

Actually, Idamel, you may be trying to start BEYOND with our your QM2000 connected. I suspect that since you purchased BEYOND with LD2000, you do not have a BEYOND license for running with just your FB3 by itself and I am guessing that is what you are trying to do is to open BEYOND with only your FB3, correct?

Yes Aron is correct,
in the OLD laptop worked perfect quickshow and Beyond.

I don't can use Beyond with qm2000.net or fb3qs?

BEYOND software require License file and corresponding Pangolin hardware to this file. As a rule, we put the serial number of the hardware as a text in License.bmp. I suppose your license file linked to QM2000 serial number.

Best Regards,
Alexey

Ok..
The serial number is rear to qmnet right? And how can insert serial into the license.bmp??
Sorry:-(

Anyone can help me?
I have sent 2 mess directly to Pangolin but i don't Have Answer :-(

I want to know why in my old laptop Beyond with QMnet worked perfectly and now with new Laptop doesn't Start :-(

I have not received any communication for this that I have not responded to; maybe your report is going to the wrong location or getting blocked for some reason. Please try sending your issue to me directly at my screenname + .com.

Beyond Licence Problem

i am having problem with beyond software when i try to install beyond with my QM2000 Hardware its showing the below error i also copied the license file in the beyond folder but same issue please help

error is The laser controller that corresponds with "C:\BEYOND\Licence.bmp" is not connected

Have you installed LD2000? LD2000 must be installed for BEYOND to be able to "see" the QM2000.

If LD2000 is installed and opening correctly then you might need to activate the QM2000 in BEYOND. To verify this you press and hold the shift key just before you click the BEYOND icon, holding shift until a "Welcome to BEYOND" screen appears where you can activate the QM2000 hardware. Check for the "x" in the box next to the QM2000; if it isn’t activated (with an “xâ€￾ present in the box) then click the box to add the “xâ€￾ and then click "Go BEYOND", BEYOND should now see the QM2000 and open for you.

Back