Problem with rendering after updating to beyond 4.0

alwitra

Hi there,

Ever since I have updated to the new version of Beyond 4.0 it appears that some of the rendering settings have changed. The enable SNTC Syncronorm Timecode option cannot be selected for some reason as it was in the previous Beyond version which enables me from rendering my videos with Realizzer as usual. Without this option selected, only the music and video renders but no lasers are rendered. The playback in Realizzzer works with the lasers, its just the renderig that is not working. I have attached a picture below.

Attachments

• pp.png
    pp.png
    56.1 KB · Views: 16
Could you tell us which version of BEYOND you are using? Did you enable , external visualisation in the "view' menu?
And in configuration, on the network tab; Is the SNTC network adapter correctly configured?

Could you tell us which version of BEYOND you are using? Did you enable , external visualisation in the "view' menu?
And in configuration, on the network tab; Is the SNTC network adapter correctly configured?

I have BEYOND essential 4.0 build 1309. Everything is set up accordingly. This is how I have the network configuration setup. I have attached a picture.

Attachments

• dd.png
    dd.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 14
Back