QM2000 Drivers

LSC

im having problems with drivers for the QM2000 card using windows XP. i have versions 2.31, 2.55 and the 3.5 update and i still have trouble getting a driver for this card. i presume that the driver included with the software is the same for all these software versions.

can anybody please advise me on how to install this driver or email me a compatible driver to

bill_h_gates_1955@hotmail.com

which may be used to solve this problem?

Hi LSC,

The QM2000 certainly runs under all modern 32-bit Windows operating systems, including Windows XP and VISTA.

If you have a VERY OLD installation CD, the driver for ME, 2000, XP and VISTA was not included. And the driver has never been included as part of the downloadable software updates on our web site.

In general, the files you need are QM2000.inf and QM2000.sys. If you do not have these files, please contact us using our Contact form, and we will send you the correct driver by email. The contact form can be found here:
http://www.pangolin.com/contact/index.php

If you do have the correct driver, then we would need to explore this topic further, but it is probably a simple operation to force an "Update Driver" in the Windows Device Manager.

Best regards,

William Benner

last night we instaled qm card in a new pc
it could not work with a very fast Ram on the mother board {400 Mhz }
it kept loosing the driver
going back to 333 Mhz Ram it dose work
also with Pentium 4 3Ghz and DDR2 533Mhz Ram the pc did not work at all when the qm was instaled

Hi Aricha,

I am absolutely sure there is no problem with our driver. There may be some kind of strange problem with your particular QM2000 board. I am not sure. Maybe it needs repair.

Sometimes it is impossible for us to determine the source of a problem from thousands of miles away. In rare cases, we need a client to send us the PC so that we can install debugging tools and perform an analysis. If your problem persists, you may send us your PC and we will determine the problem and prescribe a solution.

Best regards,

William Benner

Back