QM2000.NET and FB3

Laserguy

I am wondering if someone can help me figure out how to run 2 QM2000.NET controllers along with 2 FB3 USB controllers in either Beyond Ultimate or LD2000.
I recently purchased 2 projectors and 2 .NET controllers. I already was using 2 projectors with 2 FB3 USB controllers. I am wanting to run all 4 projectors using these 4 controllers but I have not figured out how to get LD2000 to recognize the USB controllers or Beyond to recognize the .NET controllers.

Any help would be appreciated.

LD2000 will not work with the FB3's.

To use the additional controllers with Beyond, you'll need to start Beyond with the your licensed controller attached. (it sounds like one of your FB3's is the licensed controller for your copy of Beyond?). I believe that when running Beyond with ANY controllers attached, at least one of them needs to be the licensed controller with the matching Beyond .BMP license file.

To enable additional controller types:

"Settings" menu, "Configuration" menu, "Controllers" -
Select all the controller types you want to use under "Startup options".

Exit Beyond, attach & power-up the additional controller(s), and restart Beyond -

All available controllers should now be active, each with a status tab at the bottom of the Beyond screen.

Last edited:
Back