QM2000.NET: Network-connectable laser controller

Re: QM2000.NET: Network-connectable laser controll

Hi,

I have got 3 questions on QM2000.net

1. On http://www.pangolindealer.com Dieter Hartzsch wrote, that most of existing QM2000 boards will need a firmware update to work as Qm2000.net and have to be send in to do the update. How can I find out, if my card needs an update?

2. Is it possible to share one QM2000 card between PCI usage and QM.net adapter or does the new firmware support Qm.net adapter, only?

3. Can I configure QM.net IP address free or is it fxed?

Best regadrs,

John

Hallo,

I'd like to add another question... what's the depth of the 19" rack mount enclosure?

Thank you very much!!

Lorenzo

Hi,

I have got 3 questions on QM2000.net

1. On http://www.pangolindealer.com Dieter Hartzsch wrote, that most of existing QM2000 boards will need a firmware update to work as Qm2000.net and have to be send in to do the update. How can I find out, if my card needs an update?

2. Is it possible to share one QM2000 card between PCI usage and QM.net adapter or does the new firmware support Qm.net adapter, only?

3. Can I configure QM.net IP address free or is it fxed?

Best regadrs,

John

Hi John,

1. In LD jou can see the firmware version on the board if it's 2002 i think you need an update (my board is has also 2002 firmware and get next week an upgrade)

2. I assume that it's both possible because the network is subnet. Like the LD2000.DLL for networking on your windows pc.

3. The IP is what i heard is that the IP address is fixed at this moment but later there will be a tool to adjust it.

3. The IP is what i heard is that the IP address is fixed at this moment but later there will be a tool to adjust it.
Yes, there is a tool, but I cannot find it on a website for download :confused:

You might want to try this:
Code:
C:\LD2000\Network\QM2000NET_Config.exe

Oh, what a blame %)

Thank you very much :D

Back