qm2000net offline !

Marti

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with a connection qm2000net.
If I link with a cable it works perfectly but I have to use a crossover cable.
If I use a wireless network bridge, I can not connect to the card (offline)
By cons, if I send a ping to my card, it goes perfectly! ?

Can you help me?

Thank you

A crossover cable may or may not be needed. It depends on when your QM2000.NET was made. Systems that we have manufactured for around the last year and a half do not need a crossover cable, and are automatic sensing.

Regarding your particular problem, our networking consists of several types of packets. One type is TCP, and another type is UDP. It could be that the UDP packets are not getting through. The UDP packets are the ones that tell LD2000 where your QM2000.NET is located for automatic assignment. But since you are able to PING, it tells me that UDP is not getting through.

You can manually assign the IP address and manually add your QM2000.NET within the "Assign serial numbers to scanners" dialog box. Just right-click in the list and it will allow you to manually enter the IP address found on the back of your QM2000.NET and then it should work.

Best regards,

William Benner

reply qm2000net off line

Hello

Thank you for your response!
I confirm that this card only works qm2000net a crossover cable, it may be an older generation.
When I start Pangolin, the IP address of my card appears but it remains off line!
I tried to do here but right click does not work.
I think the system sees my card but can not connect.
Thank you to want me!

Soon.

When you just open ST with QM.Net, ST remembers the last time it was connected
If ST doesn't see the QM.Net, ST will open the dialog box and the QM will be in red saying that is offline
Offline = the QM is not there
Offline = ST remembers it from last time it was used

Try to change your IP address in your Local Area Connections
192.168.1.2 or 192.168.1.3 or 192.168.1.4
This must not be the same number as your QM
And if your are using a router then it must not be the same number as the router

When you are connected directly to the QM you have to use cross cable
When you are connected through hub/switch both cables have to be regular cables

Good luck

reply qm2000net

Hello

no, no difference here ...
I think this is too old qm2000net to operate in wifi!
I'll replace it with a newer one.

Thank you.

Back