1. Live Control "Master" Reset
2. Live Control "Cue" Reset
3. Live Control "Reset position"
4. Live Control "Reset rotation"
5. Blackout
6. Enable Laser Output

Last edited:
Hi Bill,

If your not willing or able to provide the above additional MIDI function mappings, can you at least assign keyboard hotkeys for them such as Ctl-R for Live Control Master Reset so we can use other software such as Bome's MIDI translator to achieve our requirements?

I am now using Bome's MIDI translator to assign MIDI keys for Blackout and Pause, but there are no keyboard shortcuts for the Live Control Reset functions...

Cheers!

Wayne aka dnar.

Hi Bill,

If your not willing or able to provide the above additional MIDI function mappings, can you at least assign keyboard hotkeys for them such as Ctl-R for Live Control Master Reset so we can use other software such as Bome's MIDI translator to achieve our requirements?

I am now using Bome's MIDI translator to assign MIDI keys for Blackout and Pause, but there are no keyboard shortcuts for the Live Control Reset functions...

Cheers!

Wayne aka dnar.

Maybe I'm not understanding your post, but the esc key is the shortcut for black out using Quickshow.

Yep, Esc = Blackout, I use that with my MIDI translator, but there are no key shortcuts for the Live Control Rest buttons.

I would like these as I use a MIDI control surface to adjust rotational effects, yet you still need to press the Reset button to restore the output to perfectly non-rotated. Understand?

Cheers, Wayne.

Back