QS question

Phredy1

Does anyone know how to create a new cue in the Atmospherics / Q-clicks 1 page? I have found some nice combinations of cues and tried to save them to a new (combined) cue in the Q-clicks 1 folder, but have not had any success. There must be something I am not doing right, but I can't figure out what it is. I really like the multiple cues in one click.

-Gene

First let me say that any cue can be placed on any page. Just because a page says "Quick Clicks" doesn't mean that this is the only type of cue that you can put there. It might make sense to put all of the Quick Clicks together, but this is not strictly necessary.

Second, if you want to make your own "Quick Click", this is pretty easy and there are many ways to do so:

1. Click on the "Quick Click" tab at the bottom of the screen.
2. Drag and drop cues into the Quick Click area, or alternatively simply click on the "Camera" (capture) icon to capture anything that happens to be playing.
3. When you are ready, drag and drop THE TAB ITSELF to a cue.

QuickShow works with drag and drop. All tabs can be dragged to a cue. And you can drag cues down to tabs as well (to edit the content).

Best regards,

William Benner

Hi Pango-Freaks,

I`m Andreas from Germany and I`m a user of QuickShow for a few weeks.

I was looking for a solution to solve exactly the same problem the opener had and so I found this forum.

But the third part of the answer does not satisfy me.
Quote: "3. When you are ready, drag and drop THE TAB ITSELF to a cue."
I don`t understand what is meant by the tab itself. Which tab do you mean, William?

E.g. I have a sequence of a few cues with fx and color settings at the output. I capture it by the Quick Capture function, so there are three captured rows. Above there is an open tab with some emty cues.
What do I have exactly to do now to drop this captured sequence to a single cue?

I dropped nearly everything to an emty cue that seemed to make sense, but nothing happened.

I would be thankful for any answer or the entire solution to end my stupidity ;)

Thx so far, JLB

Last edited:
Took me a while to figure this out to start with, but you will kick yourself you didn't see how to do it after.

The tab itself is the word " Quick capture " that you use to open the quick capture editor. So literally click your left mouse button on the word quick capture and drag it to a cue. Tabs are the words in the menu at the bottom of the screen which open the various editors.

Another way to combine cues is to layer them on the time line then drag and drop the output window to a cue.

In Quickshow 2 ( released in the next week or so ) there is a multicue tab for doing exactly this even more easily.

Hope this helps

Hayd ( not Pangolin staff Hayden lol )

Thats exactly what I was looking for :)

It works fine. Thx again.

Now we can wait for the update hoping there is no additional charge for it...

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to help. I have been beta testing QS2 and the timeline in particular is a real improvement, so something to look forward to there.

Pangolin software updates are always Free unlike many of it's rivals.

Regards
Hayd

Back