QS redirecting cues to wrong outputs

rslx

I have three FB3 dongles, and have created some multi-cues, where each output has a variation of a dot/rotation/zoom effect.

I go into multi-cue, select the three cues (which I have already setup to which output they go to).
All zones are outputting their proper cue (I have a laser hooked up to each FB3 to confirm).
I right-click, and "copy to clipboard."
Paste the multi-cue to a blank cue space.
BLACKOUT, single cue.
When I click the new cue, it only outputs to zones 1 and 2. When I go back to the individual cues, although they are set to output to a certain zone, they are all outputting to 'hot beams'

Any ideas? I know the easier way would be to make this in LivePRO which I just purchased, but it's a slight learnig curve, and not cooperating with my computer.

I've done this before in QS, but never encountered this problem. I exited and restarted the software a few times, I can manually re-make the multi-cue, save it, but the same problem keeps happening.

I would like to see some screen shots of what you are seeing, possibly a small video. (send me an unlisted youtube link) I have set up several QuickCapture cues with different zones being used with no issues although there are still a couple of bugs we have found with routing and QuickCapture that are being worked on.

Back