QS2 slow FPS with multiple ques

hivelaser

I not sure what the problem is? When I play multiple QUES my FPS drop dramatically. from 149 to under 30, which make the laser output very jittery. I have a Core i7 running with 8GB of RAM and a SSD hard drive. Is there something i am doing wrong?

This has much more to do with the number of points you are trying to display in the multiple cues you are running than with any of your computer components.

What frames are you trying to display?

Your scanners can only display so many points per second. 30k/sec sounds like a lot but that means a frame with 1000 points can only be displayed at 30 FPS. Try to display 2 frames with 1000 points and it'll get flickery; 3 frames you need to start looking around for anyone who might have eplilepsy...

Thank you for the reply, i the scene that i was using is under HOT BEAMS CUE 07 (2 points moving together and passing each other, then repeat, only in the X axis) i multiplied that CUE 3 times.

The problem does not accrue in Beyond i tested it, my output stays at 148 FBS. Since i am switching everything to Beyond that, is not a problem anymore.

Back