Question urgent!

hardcoretim101

ok so i bought the pangolin box the other day and 4 full color rgb lasers with the X-laser splitter, the splitter does not work and i have a show tomorow, is there any way to set the laser up to run on a master slave type setting so that whatever im doing on one laser is going on all 4? basically running 4 lasers off of one box thanks!p.s (i have 2 more pangolin boxes coming in the mail i need a quick fix for now)

If your projectors have Ilda in and out than connect one projector to the next one and they will do the same thing
No problem with 2 projectors
With 3 there might be a some voltage lose on your signal which will affect the image
It depends on your projectors / Ilda cables length
With 4 projectors just try and see how it looks

If your projectors doesn’t have Ilda out
Than make a Y splitter to an Ilda cable

Problems with installation

Hello friends, I ask because I have a HELP QuickShow one, and I can not install on my notebook. I have a 6GB windows 7 i5 professional. I'm having trouble installing the interface. Please who has any info I pass. if possible via e-mail (avascon14@hotmal.com). thank you: (

Have you downloaded the latest version from our website?

http://www.pangolin.com/_Files/Setup_QS2.exe

We have found an issue where Windows is installing the wrong driver when it first searches for it on 64 bit capable operatings systems. This is the issue I get the most support calls on. I am 90% certain the build we have on the website, build 350, addreses this issue by forcing windows to do the right thing.

If I am wrong and the update on our site doesn't fix the issue, all you need to do is to manually update your Flashback 3 driver from within the Window's Device Manager to the driver that matches your system, 32 bit or 64 bit; when in the driver update wizard you need to manually browse for the driver instead of letting windows search for the driver itself. You will browse to the C: \QS\Drivers\64-bit or C: \QS\Drivers\32-bit folder for the driver. Once Windows installs the driver from the correct folder you should be able to start QuickShow.

If you still have an issue something really strange is going on and you'll need to call us at the office on Monday.

Back