Quick Text Tool

alpgirl

For some reason, my quick text section all of a sudden only has two sample texts in it, instead of the dozen or so that came with the original program and the half a dozen I created. I can't seem to find any way to reload what was there before (and can't find the files for them the way you can with workspaces, pages, quick fx, etc.). Also, can't see a way to save any I create to a file. I tried load older workspaces, in hopes they would be there, but no luck. Ideas, anyone. The last thing I want to do is sit and try to recreate all those cool text effects by hand!

Hey Bob, thanks for the reply. I couldn`t manage yet. ALL my saved static texts cues appear only for a second when I activate them and I can`t see them on the preview of the workspace. The text with running effects appear running normally. All the options I used to see in "quicktext" to animate the text desapear. I have only 8 options and I can't see the preview of 1 of them, the "non-moving" I tryed to increase to 100 the time of it, but it doesn't affect all the saved texts.
It seems it is a global issue that doesn`t change when I open any workspace I worked before. I tryed importing other "quickFX" files from older workspaces. Even when I am at quicktext, the option " shows it only for a second. Only works when I press pause. Can you be more especific how could I do it ?
tks

The issue has already been resolved in later version of QuickShow and BEYOND. What build number are you running right now?

Back