Quick Trace

Discussion in 'Lasershow Designer QuickShow' started by jostcroix, Jun 15, 2014.

1. jostcroix

jostcroix New Member

I am enjoying the quick trace function. I have found ( tip for new folks) That when you do have a complex graphic. Instead of finding a more simple one to use. Use the slider for Highlight separation to make 2 or 3 different versions of your graphic, then use one as a highlight color and size them together. This works great and a little movement to the highlight one can really mkae it pop out.
    2 complaints,
    1 If I could undock the preview windo and resize it, yeh that would be great. Since trying to line up some graphics can be tricky with my old man eyes.
    2 Having the ability to export or view files on another player would kick azz since I have clients who are not in the room with me trying to peep at the little 3x3 screen. I have a HD Motorcycle show im building for a client and to make a file to view through email would really make my day. Oh and theirs, since they can see the progress and decide what to thumb up or down.
    Joe