Quickshow "clipboard" - no show on zones

ragerlaser

I have three FB3's, I created two cues. One cue is a red/white dot effect which I have set to output to zones 2 and 3. The other cue is set to output to zone 1.

I can use "multiple cue" to get the two cues to output on the zones simultaneously. When all the cues are outputting, I can right click on the preview/output window, and select "capture to clipboard"

I take this captured output (which is outputting to all three zones), paste it into an empty cue box, click that cue, BUT it only outputs to zones 1 and 2. What is supposed to be outputting in zone 3 is also outputting in zone 1. If I right click the captured cue, it doesn't let me change it's zone output settings. I have at least 40 cues created for each zone output, and the 'captured cue' ignores the third FB3 (zone 3).

Anyone have an idea?

I will need to check into this more. I know if you use QuickCapture (don't forget to put "prevent rerouting") it works but right click and capture seems to lose that second projection zone somehow. Let us look into this over the weekend. ;)

Back