Quickshow Logos

Discussion in 'Lasershow Designer QuickShow' started by Paul Martyn, May 17, 2011.

1. Paul Martyn

Paul Martyn New Member

Hi Everyone, Paul Martyn here from the UK...

I've only had Quickshow for about a week and I like it a lot.
    However....can any of you guys tell me what file format any of the logos are that are incorporated in the QS logos page, ie: PEPSI.

I ask because when I try to load my own, even fairly simple stuff it never looks as good as the built in logos. Is there a special format...?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Paul.;)

2. masterpj

masterpj Well-Known Member

Paul what format were you loading in?
    ilda?
    you can load in an image and auto-trace it with Quickshow if it's really simple.
    However for best results you might want to hand trace it with the polygon line tool :)

3. snowy

snowy New Member

load own logo

hi I trying to load my own logo into Quick Show what file type does it need tobe and how do I convert it Thank You Snowy:)

4. Aaron@Pangolin

[email protected] Staff Member

Most any picture file should work in QuickTrace or when you load it as a background in the frame editor to hand trace it. BMP, JPG, PNG...

5. Humphry

Humphry Member

You can also tweak the 'sensitivity' of the trace if that makes sense. If I recall you need to select the 'highlight' option to do so. By using this option I get the best possible result, drag to a cue and then manually fine tune until it is perfect. Best of both worlds in my opinion.