Quickshow - Mixed Effects Creation

Hi,

Is it possible to merge synth cues to create mixed effects in QS?

I have found some great cue combinations that I'd like to add to a mixed effects page but can't find any way of merging them to create a single new mixed effect cue.

You are using terminology here that we don't use at Pangolin and, because of that, we can't really understand what it is that you're talking about.

We always prefer pictures to words. Please send some pictures, and perhaps even the cues and effects you are talking about.

Synth does allow you to create complex imagery which is a combination of cues or other items. Technically speaking, the capture item also does this as well.

Best regards,

William Benner

Thanks for the recent correspondence Bill.

Just for completeness, I thought I'd add the solution here:

You can use Quick Capture to capture a picture of multiple cues working, then capture this to the clipboard and paste it into the workspace as a single cue.

A right click gives different conversion options. 1stly to multi-image then if you right click again from multi-image to synth.

I'm not sure what the difference is but Bill said it was manily historical so I guess any format should be ok from the original paste to multi-image to synth.

Only thing thats different between the original and pasted copy is in the preview window, you no longer get the 3d view.

Back