Quickshow Trial

haverer

Hi Everyone

I have registered for the free trial but was wondering what type of ILDA Cable I need to start using Quickshow?

I recently purchased the Kam 1000 3D Laser. Previously I bought a cheaper laser with the iShow II software so I have the serial cable with this which connects to a USB Box/Cable but don't think I can use this with the Pangolin software?

You will need the FB3 hardware to be able to control the laser. The software alone will not do it

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Can you buy this controller without the software? Kinda defeats the purpose of a free trial :-(

No, the software is essentially free. Pangolin does do a 30 day money back offer though.you will not be disappointed with Pangolin products.

Hi Everyone

I have registered for the free trial but was wondering what type of ILDA Cable I need to start using Quickshow?

I recently purchased the Kam 1000 3D Laser. Previously I bought a cheaper laser with the iShow II software so I have the serial cable with this which connects to a USB Box/Cable but don't think I can use this with the Pangolin software?

I think your talking about a "DB25" cable . Welcome you will love pangolin !!! The staff is incredibly awesome !!!

Last edited:
Back