Quickshow: triggering multiple cues

smokeAndMirrors

How do you trigger multiple cues from a single keypress? The help file mentions a "sequence / chain" type of cue but I can't see how to create one.

Hi,

Right now the best way is to use a "Quick Click" -- which is a way where you can make a single mouse-click, which winds up clicking many things. This is on the far-right tab on the bottom of QuickShow.

The easiest way is to drag and drop cues of interest down into that area. When you are done, you drag "the tab itself" to a new cue and then that single mouse-click will activate all of the cues you dragged down there to begin with.

There are other ways of making "Quick Clicks" but this is perhaps the most understandable way.

Bill

I must be blind, running QS version 1 build 128 ( I assume that's the newest ) The only quick click tab I can see is with the main cue tabs. I made one by putting 2 cues into the timeline on top of each other, but I'm sure if I could work out where to drag the cues that there is a simpler way ?
Probably just me being blind ?

Yes that's right. Internal to the walls of Pangolin, we call this a "quick click" because this one tool will "quckly click" on a bunch of cues for you.

Within the program itself it's called "Capture". And with QuickShow version 2.0, there are additional tools that will help you to accomplish what you're talking about. We'll also be getting the tutorials made in English as well :D.

Best regards,

William Benner

Back