Quickshow with Kam Laserscan 1000 3d

haverer

Hi I was wondering if anyone used Quickshow with the Kam Laserscan 1000 3D? I currently use the laser with iShow II but a lot of the graphics are not great and I am nervous that if I purchase Quickshow I will have the same problem.

Just wondering if I need a better laser or if it is just iShow that is poor?

Hi I was wondering if anyone used Quickshow with the Kam Laserscan 1000 3D? I currently use the laser with iShow II but a lot of the graphics are not great and I am nervous that if I purchase Quickshow I will have the same problem.

Just wondering if I need a better laser or if it is just iShow that is poor?

ishow is an absolute trash! , QS is nothing to be compared to ishow
Its just the best bang for buck out there regarding what you get for your money
and the service is nothing but first class you get with Pango ;)

Hi ive just bought quick show for my laserscan 1000 3d , it works great , my only problem is i am having problems setting it up perfectly and im not sure if the laserscan 1000 3d is a 20k or 30k scanner can any one help with this

Hi ive just bought quick show for my laserscan 1000 3d , it works great , my only problem is i am having problems setting it up perfectly and im not sure if the laserscan 1000 3d is a 20k or 30k scanner can any one help with this

Simple way to check, download the ILDA test pattern (not the one with the big outer square). Display it and go to the settings menu for the projector. Adjust the size of the image so the outer square is around 14 cm both X and Y at 2m from the laser (this is approx. 8 degrees display angle). switch to the scan rate menu and move the rate slider till the circle is just touching the inside of the inner square. You should now be able see what speed your scanners are tuned to.

Back