quickshow

Thanks lgor got them saved...now just need to set the laser to auto play with music....and also do Beyond offers better animations?better dancing animations?

Hi, Sherwin!
1. You can autoplay your show if you have FB4.
2. Beyond has more advanced animation creation features (advanced frame editor, Cinema 4D and LCMax plugins. But a lot depends not only on the tools, but also on the artist

Hello Igor! Please tell me how to set up the timing of the show in QS. For example, for the show to turn on at 20:00, it worked for 30 minutes and turned off again for one month. And it is possible to configure all this so that it works without the participation of technical personnel.

Hi, Vital!
If you have FB4, I recommend watching this video .
All FB4 Autoplay functions in this video are also relevant for QS.
I also recommend reading the manual https://wiki.pangolin.com/doku.php?id=hardware:fb4:manual (Autoplay section)

When scheduled content needs to be played on specific date and times, installation of a battery is needed. As deliverd, FB4 comes without battery. A battery can be installed to enable the real-time clock. Date and time can be setup through the QuickShow or BEYOND FB4 Export utility. The battery type required for this purpose is “CR1220”. The battery can be installed by pointing the negative side of the battery towards the circuit board.

Back