Removing of unused frames

Discussion in 'Lasershow Designer 2000' started by spectrabeam_de, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Hello,

knows anybody an (automatic) way to remove all not by a show used frames in a frame file?

Or have someone a tool for doing that?

Thanks Bernd

2. Harry

Harry New Member

Yes that is an option I also requested for about a year ago. It should be in Bill's to-do list !! :rolleyes:
    It would lower the filesize of the framefile. Especially when re-using older framefiles for new shows.
    Doing by hand is really time consuming. I hope it will be includeded some time !

Regards,

Harry
    DTL

3. Pangolin

Pangolin Staff Member

So many things to do, with so little time... Honestly, I doubt that this one will make it in time for the 4.0 release. But I will keep it on the list...

Bill

4. Andy_Faulkner

Andy_Faulkner Member

We have made a utility to move, deleted individual or groups of frames. we didnt use it for a while so I am not sure where it is, its actually failly easy to create using the pangolin api. I could create a specific version again if required. I am looking for a 3d basket ball and a football so if you have these we could make an exchange.

5. Selivandr

Selivandr Member

I have basket and soccer ball. But what kind of 3d balls do you need? A 2D-like-3D animation, 3D Max or so on files or real 3D in ldb or lds format? All of those I have and I do need your frame-extracting tool. Mail me to Selivandr@laserart.by.