Reversing color scheme?

Tagan55

Hello, I’m having a little bit of an issue if anyone could assist or help me resolve? Currently I’m working on a new workspace for live shows and I’m doing a color scheme of red w/white points and I want to be able to reverse the color scheme on the fly to make it white w/red points. I’ve tried using the palette effect to replace the original colors but when I do so it turns the whole que either red/white depending on the order I place them? I’ve tried using the replace color effect with the same results. The closest I’ve come to getting the results I want is when I have the palette effect in my quick effects and set the action of the quick effect to 99% it reverses the colors exactly how I want but once I slide it all the way to 100% it all turns the same color again. Any help you be greatly appreciated I can post pictures/videos later if needed. Thank you

Did you try 50%? If that does not work, please make a video of the effect in question and email that to support (at) pangolin (dot) com

Back