Rotating cirkel X100% Y50% ???

Discussion in 'Lasershow Designer 2000' started by laser-light, Apr 8, 2013.

1. laser-light

laser-light New Member

hi,

I'm do mostly live shows with livepro but now i need to create a timecode show on music with showtime.
    There is something that i can't create in showtime, but in livepro so easy!!! :eek:)

i whant to rotate items like a cirkel but the same effect like i set my zone Y on 50% and X on 100% so the cirkel is a oval...

it's like the world rotating (second rotting) that i need but than for scale...

in livepro my first line i rotate the item and the second line i set scale Y on 50%
    verry simple -@

can someone help me with creating this effect?

THX -@

2. Pangolin

Pangolin Staff Member

In Showtime, there is an Effect Editor. You can create an effect to do a rotation.

Note that there is a drop-down list box that allows you to control the order of rotation. Normally the order is Z-Y-X meaning first the image is rotated about the Z axis, and then the Y axis, and then finally the X axis. This order is provided because when you first rotate about one axis, it may prevent you from accessing angles at other axis or achieving a desired look. So you can try other orders-of-rotation to accomplish what you want.

We will also point out that Showtime offers in fact two separate rotation effects -- one called "World rotation". So if you can't get where you want using a single rotation effect and using the drop down list box to select the order you want, you could always add a second rotation effect using World Rotation.

With the combination of what's available, you should be able to achieve what you want.

If you need further assistance, please provide a picture, and one of the other experts will no doubt be able to tell you what you need to do in order to accomplish it.

Best regards,

William Benner

3. laser-light

laser-light New Member

hi,

the rotation order does not have effect on it, the world rotation... also not what i need :) i have try many combinations with rotations (world rotation or rotation) and scale in different orders but nothing what i want. :) strange, becaus this effect is so silmple in livepro.

Best regards,

Joeri

Attached Files: