Rotating cirkel X100% Y50% ???

laser-light

hi,

I'm do mostly live shows with livepro but now i need to create a timecode show on music with showtime.
There is something that i can't create in showtime, but in livepro so easy!!! :eek:)

i whant to rotate items like a cirkel but the same effect like i set my zone Y on 50% and X on 100% so the cirkel is a oval...

it's like the world rotating (second rotting) that i need but than for scale...

in livepro my first line i rotate the item and the second line i set scale Y on 50%
verry simple -@

can someone help me with creating this effect?

THX -@

In Showtime, there is an Effect Editor. You can create an effect to do a rotation.

Note that there is a drop-down list box that allows you to control the order of rotation. Normally the order is Z-Y-X meaning first the image is rotated about the Z axis, and then the Y axis, and then finally the X axis. This order is provided because when you first rotate about one axis, it may prevent you from accessing angles at other axis or achieving a desired look. So you can try other orders-of-rotation to accomplish what you want.

We will also point out that Showtime offers in fact two separate rotation effects -- one called "World rotation". So if you can't get where you want using a single rotation effect and using the drop down list box to select the order you want, you could always add a second rotation effect using World Rotation.

With the combination of what's available, you should be able to achieve what you want.

If you need further assistance, please provide a picture, and one of the other experts will no doubt be able to tell you what you need to do in order to accomplish it.

Best regards,

William Benner

hi,

the rotation order does not have effect on it, the world rotation... also not what i need :) i have try many combinations with rotations (world rotation or rotation) and scale in different orders but nothing what i want. :) strange, becaus this effect is so silmple in livepro.

Best regards,

Joeri

Attachments

• laser.JPG
    laser.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 9
  • ScreenShot039.jpg
    ScreenShot039.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 11
Back