Rotation/Angle

mumblist

When adjust these parameters either through the Apc40 or in the software.
It seems to be very random if it changes anything to the image and mostly it does not affect the image?
Am pretty puzzled as I had the mapped out and working brilliant in QS

Thanks for your time, Tristan

Hi Tristan,

I recommend to pay attention that there are 3 levels of LiveControl objects - cue, master, zone, and also so called "surface" level, when you link the MIDI sliders to UI sliders. So, BEYOND offer multiple ways and it will give different results. In QS the MIDI were linked to Master Live Control object, directly and only to this object. It works always, and for all cases, master is master. In BEYOND you have much more detailed control what may be confused, but that is whuy we have QS where all is simpler, and BEYOND were number of options is definitelly higher.

What also recommend is makes a tests in clean setup. Create new MIDI profile, and work with it. Our APC profile is not that simple, and there may be conflicts between what you do and what already exists. Starting from a white page should be not bad idea.

If you like to control only Master L.C. object the on MIDI to PangoScript may be used code like this:

Master.Brightness=ExtValue(0,100)

One line only. PangoScript made for point to point connection, and this is one of examples.

Best Regards,

Alexey.

I worked this out to having the option to no effect master size in projection zone. I know that in quick show this never effected being able to use rotation and angle.

Is this something that needs to be looked into?

Thanks, Tristan

Hi Tristan,

I recommend to check build 612 that available for download from our website. changes already done. Do not hesitate to contact us if you detect any problem.

Best Regards,

Alexey

Back