Rotation Doesn't reset

spikie

Greetings,

im busy some days with the software and i was looking at the live control buttons but i think i got a bug or something i doesnt understand.

When i use the rotation Z encoder in the software i can rotate the cue without problem from slow to fast. but when i bring it back to the middle it never reset.(so no rotation and begin place) it always will be rotation very slowly.

Can someone tell me if thats normal in the laser industry or thats a weird thing.

Yes i know the button below the encoders are to reset it but when im working with my midi controller i cant reset it cause there is no midi input for the reset;) so i was fixing it to the middle but it doesnt reset.

hopefully someone could help me.

Greetings,

Spikie

noticed that none of the 6 encoders in quickshow reset when you go to the middle. is there a optie to change that? so when i push a midi value of 63 it reset the encoder?

hopefully someone could help me.

Gr
spikie

Dear Spikie,

Thanks for the question. Indeed QuickShow did not have a "reset rotation" command that was accessible from MIDI. We added it and it will be available in build 361 or later.

For your other question, we're looking into that now.

Best regards,

William Benner

awesome to hear that the reset button for midi is coming.

Do you have an idea when that version is coming out?

Yes, it should be pretty soon. We just need to package it into a new installer.

Actually, before we do that, it probably makes sense for you to test it and make sure it does everything you want. Please contact me directly by email, at www.pangolin.com/contact and we'll send you the latest EXE directly.

Best regards,

William Benner

awesome to hear that you guys work on problems other people found.
Was a good choice to get this software package.
maybe after the things i want maybe needed the bigger version but its working anyway.

I've send you a email for the exe.

Greets,

Spikie

for the other users who are having this problem.

in the new patch it is done. after you bring the encoder back to the middle it is stop moving and stay's at the place where it get stopped.

Also the reset midi key's are working.

So for the people who need it also, there is a patch coming ;)

Greets,

Spikie

Hi,

What about this build 361 release after 6 months ?
The one we can download is still the 358 (no 359 ? no 360 ?)...

Regards,
Gaël

ok Aaron, i understand.

So, using the last version, the 358, where can i find this new midi function: <<QuickShow did not have a "reset rotation" command that was accessible from MIDI. We added it and it will be available>>

Regards,
Gaël

Hi,

On my 358 version i don't have any option for that...

Regards,
Gaël

Last edited by a moderator:
Back