Run-time error '5' Invalid proccedure call

dpssl

Hello, i`ve got a little problem under Windows Vista x86. Everytime i start a show unter QM2000.net i got a error-message that is called "Run-time error '5' Invalid proccedure call" and the software hangs up. When i press ok, i receive another errormessage, that ST2000 must exit, because the network connecton is lost.

I had these problems only under vista :(
So should i install Windows XP again?

We're not sure about this. We'd love to help you, but we have never seen this error.

Also, by the way, we only check the forum perhaps once a week, and often times it might be two or three weeks before we check the forum. For the absolute fastest service, you should contact us directly, using the contact form or by telephone via Toll Free service.

Please contact us directly so we can get more details about this problem and try to find a solution. We will ask for more details, such as which version of LD2000 you are using and if this happens with all Show playing software (for example also Autoplay) and whether or not you are using media (MP3 file) and if this happens on all shows or just your own shows.

Best regards,

William Benner

Back