RunApp not working

msarrionandia

Hi,

I am using an complied AutoHotKey exe to setup my BEYOND to automatically listen for BPM on the system microphone. It is essentially a macro sequence compiled as an exe.

I have tested the exe and it works great. I start beyond and the macro program kicks in and performs the relevant clicks to switch to mic.

I would now like to automatically run the EXE using pangoscript.

I have enable the allow execution of external files through the configuration option, clicked on OK, then CANCEL. ( Yes I was paying attention to questions ). Also looking at the BEYOND.INI the RunApp ( or something similar ) settings is set to =1. There is also a big green tick in the GUI stating that everything is ok.

However my PangoScript does not run the exe using the RunApp command. The path is correct and the parameters set to blank "" . Something like this...

RunApp "C:\BEYOND\rockthemic.exe", "" //run my exe

Please can somebody advise on why this is not run.

Regards,
Martin.

It do not run because of PC safety reasons, by default this command disabled. You can enable it in Configuration dialog.

Best Regards,

Alexey.

Hi Martin,

Yes, I found what is going on. I wanted to block RunApp execution when it comes from OSC, but it blocked exection in all places. Let me know if you willing to test newest build.

Best Regards,

Alexey.

Back