save&open.

FrankLee

save&open.

Excuse me,I got a question that I just wanna pick up parts frames from the frame group,and use it in another show for editing,but how could I do that without saving the frames one by one to another place,if I don't have a Professinal version.
Or can I do something to pick up part of the show from one in hand?I try to do that to modal but failed.
thanks for your help.

Re: save&open.

Hi FrankLee,

What you do is use the "block" feature of LD2000 and set a starting frame and ending frame in the block. Then you save this block of frame using the "Save/Block of frames" menu. And lastly you load that block of frames in at the end of the frame list of the new show you are compiling. There is another way, which is to use the Clip Art Browser / Search Engine. That was intended specifically for what you want to do.

Now I do have a question for you. Could you please write to us and let us know from whom you purchased the system? This is really the perfect question for your dealer, and your dealer is supposed to be available and willing to answer questions like this. Please write to us using our contact form at: www.pangolin.com/contact

Best regards,

William Benner

Re: pangolin

I do have the same question as FranklLee,I just find that some missing functions on the Basical version compared with the Professional one,for example ,I couldn't find the key button"save/block of frames" in the Basical version.So could I do the work of saving the block frames instead of saving them each?
and how?
Thanks a lot!

Re: pangolin

Hi Jack,

The features I mention are in all versions -- Intro, Basic, and Pro. HOWEVER, certain features may not be visible if you are in "Novice" mode.

If you look on the HELP menu in LD2000, you will see that there is a NOVICE and EXPERT mode. See the help file on how to use this, and what it controls.

Best regards,

William Benner

Back