Setting up the Akai APC 40 MK2 for Pangolin Quickshow

Pat0074059

Hello everyone,

I would like to configure my Akai APC 40 MK2 controller to drive Pangolin Quickshow.

I am new to this field.

My questions are as follows:

1-Do we have to download and install a file for the connection between the controller and Quickshow?

If so, which one, where to download it and where to install it?

2- How do you assign such a "button", such a "cursor" of the controller to act on the functions
Quickshow software on screen?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards.

Patrick.

Hi Patrick!
Unfortunately, what you want is not possible. For a quick demonstration, the Akai apc mini would be the right choice. The Akai apc 40 mkll midi profile is not embedded in the quickshow. This midi controller already requires Beyond software.

Hello Patrick!
I’ve seen these videos where we actually see Akai apc 40. If the uploader of the video is available, would you like to ask a question? Officially, Pangolin certainly does not support this lineup. It’s also interesting to me that I haven’t seen anyone upload similar content in the last six years. Many users would be interested in this. I have an Akai apc 40 mkll that I would use, but I didn’t get ahead either. I'm here for now.
Greetings: István

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I would like to configure my Akai APC 40 MK2 controller to drive Pangolin Quickshow.

I am new to this field.

1-Do we have to download and install a file for the connection between the controller and Quickshow?

2- How do you assign such a "button", such a "cursor" of the controller to act on the functions

Thanks for your help.

Best regards.

Patrick.
I dont know why everyone says its not possible. I have an Akai APC 40 Mk2 working with Quickshow, latest version and 2 Kvant Clubmax 3000 FB4s. Go to midi settings and map whatever you want to pads and knobs. BOOM! works for me.. should work for you. MIDI is a good thing. Connect your Apc to your computer via usb and everything else is gravy. You will have to map each pad or fader or knob yourself and make your own template but it does work. Hope that helps.

Hello everyone,

I am new to this field.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards.

Patrick.

Hello everyone,

I am new to this field.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards.

Patrick.
I dont know why everyone says its not possible. I have an Akai APC 40 Mk2 working with Quickshow, latest version and 2 Kvant Clubmax 3000 FB4s. Go to midi settings and map whatever you want to pads and knobs. BOOM! works for me.. should work for you. MIDI is a good thing. Connect your Apc to your computer via usb and everything else is gravy. You will have to map each pad or fader or knob yourself and make your own template but it does work. Hope that helps.

I Have been able to get the colorslider.speed.angle,zoom and other functions to respond to the Akai APC 40 MK II but I cant seem to make the cuelist buttons trigger the effects?

how can i map them?

Back