show synchronized to audio and video

LVR

Hi All,

Have any one expirience with synchronizing laser show with video projector.
I have video card with 2 output's. One I use for videoprojector and another for ST2000.
But here is one problem - ST multimedia player don't have fullscreen mode then show video files.
May be this problem have different solutions. Thank you therefore.

Hi Vadim,

You and I have been discussing this recently in email. There are two possible solutions. The first solution is to use the "ZOOM" mode that is in modern video cards, including MATROX and NVIDIA. The second solution is coming soon -- we are working on an improvement to that area of the software, which will allow you to position a borderless window anywhere you want, including full screen on the second monitor.

Best regards,

William Benner

Hi.

I use this kind of show regularly and get very good results with no problems. I use a Matrox P750 card running DVD Max mode. After loading the video file and starting the lasershow, the video card automatically shows the video fullscreen on the second monitor. For my system, the video file must be wmv type, but I'm not sure if that is something wrong with my PC settings.

Anyway, as Bill said, its pretty much the work of the video card to output the video fullscreen not ST2000.

Alex

Back